Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 October 2011

A Friendly Letter



Ivy Njeshsta,
Cool Chiks High School,
P.O.Box A.W.E.S.O.ME
Nairobi.

Mad Blogger,
Do it Yourself High School,
P.O.Box L.A.M.E
Nairoberry.
04/10/2011


Dear Madblogger,
Hi. How have you been since the last time I saw you. Do you remember that special day? I could never forget it. It was that funki at the Do What You Want festivals, wasn’t that a whole lot of fun? You and your funny jokes, gosh, my roommate cannot stop yapping about it. She asked me to give her your address, but I don’t think I can, you might continue forgetting to write back to me. Speaking of which, why haven’t you replied my previous six letters? I always know that you will get some time to spread some blue blood on some paper but I think I am beginning to lose hope. I am now the laughing stock of the school dorm coz I say I know you but no letter is forthcoming. Please do something.

So how are those crazy friends of yours? Do you guys still skip class and run away to the nearest disco on Friday nights? I heard rumors you can smoke bhangi, is it true? What about your studies? But sometimes I feel like I am envious of your care free school life? Our school is sooooooooooooooo boring, and my roommate is becoming boring as each day passes by. She keeps speaking to me in kikuyu and I do not like penda that, u know? And the form four gals are mad at me because I am one of the prettiest girls around, gosh now what do they want me to do? Did I ask to be this beautiful?

How are your studies by the way? Maths, as usual, is challenging but I find I am as bright as I am beautiful. I can say I am doing well, you? If you want to go to a nice university, you must work hard.
Oh no, looks like the stupid prefect has come to put off the lights, oh how I hate ‘Lights out’ and she is always screaming at us, you’d think she is the matron. So I have to pen off, get some shut eye. Please say hello to Mike and Chalo, I hope they got the Insyder shout outs we sent to them. I will send you some for the next issue, coz the entertainment prefect and I are desk mates so she can always do me a favor.
Okay, remember to reply at least this once. Work hard, pray and make sure you attend the cool funkies. Bye…

Yours truly,
Ivy

Dedz:
Always be my Baby- Mariah Carey
All my Life- K-Ci and Jojo
Summer time and Boombastic -Shaggy


7 comments:

  1. Hahaha I Die...

    Penning reply... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh heh,,it better be good :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This letter? Chee! Someone has been going through my high skul letters. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mad-Blogger where is the reply? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Ivy.
    Guess who penned a reply? Here ---> IVY M (@njeshsta) {'PG Awesome'. Not suitable for people under the age of amusement ;)}

    ReplyDelete