Search This Blog

Thursday 18 April 2013

Three is indeed a crowd!



(Wrote this a while back.)


A smoky room filled with a breed of Kenyans eager to enjoy a late night out. A Heineken banner appropriately placed to set the ambience. This is a large club with a pool table strategically placed to entertain the modern man as the ladies sip their chilled wine and subtly enjoy the music. Once the alcohol finally works its way into their systems, the subtlety vanishes and the disco ball works its magic, the dance floor is filled with young ladies bending over and men encouraging them as they order more drinks. The place gets noisier and the choice of music now inclines to upbeat sounds of raga amid chants and shouting from the rowdy revelers. Tables show off brown and green beer bottles if it is a good day, most times a clear representation that Kenyans just got paid. They sure know how to enjoy themselves.

I sit back watching these young people, with my occasional keen eye, enjoy themselves like there is no tomorrow. Sometimes I just take a step back and look around, okay it is more times than I would like to admit but it works for me. I prefer to do more listening and less talking because I find that they are many people who are way more interesting than I am. Note to self, I am not boring but because I am inexplicably prone to embarrassing moments so I limit how much I expose myself. 

Anyway, observation is a great tool for gaining knowledge and alcohol, a great tool for honesty. When drunk, people tend to express their pent up feelings, and whether they insist they do not remember, there is always some truth in it. Like this guy I know...no, that is a story for another cold day. Now, where was I? Yes, the honesty in drunkenness, a little ironic I think. 

I instinctively decide to follow a moaning sound I heard in the alley that joins the club to a congested little bar harboring demons of its own. I seem to be on a mission but I am not very sure what I aim to discover while on it. I deliberate on whether to tag someone along then decide against it; I want to be the one to tell what might be a very compelling story. I walk into the alley to the sounds of a cheeky laugh, definitely a female. I continue on, following the girl’s laughter. Finally, I can make out two bodies, I perch myself on a neglected stool and try to figure out what is happening.

Thankful for a little light from the club, I make out a voluptuous behind, supported by a slim waist of a girl clad in a red fitting but very short dress. Her hair long, indicating that she must have some Asian blood because it looked real. Before I’m done admiring it, her companion pulls back and what do you know? It is a young lady as well; she looks fetching from what I can make out and I can foresee that this will indeed be something out of the ordinary. She appears to whisper sweet nothings to her red-dressed babe and gets the response she wanted. She strokes her lower back and slowly slides her hands down commanding a shriek from her mate; once she grabs her butt. She then quickly turns her and pins her on to a dusty wall and they intensely lock lips.  I stand aghast rechecking if any one else is present at the scene. 

Then I hear a man’s voice. I turn back only to discover that there is a third party; it was getting really crazy and I was unsettled. The girls asked him if he enjoyed ‘the show’ and he confirmed that he did by spanking them both. I silently let out a breathe half believing what I was witnessing. Zips are unzipped and it looked like a three-some was about to go down right here in the shabby alley. Was I going to stay and watch it all unfold? Well, what would you have done?

Things were getting heated up and I found I could not move. For me, it was quite surprising that these things actually do happen in our society and now then, who is to blame? Whether one would wish to accept it or not, it really was the harsh reality. I watched agape as the man stole deep kisses from the two girls and they found ways to touch him and themselves at the same time.

“Rebecca, REBECCA, What the …?” came a sudden voice from a perturbed but good looking man. I chose to stay put and watched in amusement as Rebecca, the girl in the red dress, recoiled from the heated intimacy she was previously enjoying. The visitor was breathing fire, kicking everything in his way while the other two parties of the three-some that was to be, burst into laughter urging Rebecca to remain and finish what they had started and let the man be or even better, invite him to join in. The visitor unleashed unprintable words as he pondered on whether to leave or drag Rebecca, who was thoroughly embarrassed, and deal with her accordingly; away from the eager crowd that had now formed. He chose the latter and left with her declaring what he would do to her for such indecent behavior. I never figured if he was family, her husband or boyfriend but what I did know is that it was one unbelievable night. \0/














No comments:

Post a Comment