Search This Blog

Monday 18 April 2011

The BEGINNING!



Hello there. My name is Ivy and I can proudly say that I am a Virgo. Yes, I said it. Being a September baby certainly explains some of these interesting characteristics I possess. (Waits as you get mind out of gutter :) As I was saying, this cool, calm and collected nature emanates from being a Virgo and thus my uncomplicated self has decided to fulfill the wanna-be writer thirst within me. So finally I have started my very own blog. I have occasionally scrounged on other awesome blogs (read @crazynairobian and @wamathai) who were crazy enough to accommodate this simple girl’s thoughts.  So this misunderstood lass decided to take on the challenge of writing to entertain, and mostly air my many sorrows, coz you see if you know me, you know that I am not what one may term a share-r; at least not verbally. I write for communication and I would much rather text than call. Call me coward or what you like but that is just the way it is. I have learned to deal with it, so I guess you can.
So I therefore would like very much to welcome you to my super simple aboard. Enjoy:)

2 comments:

  1. I have mixed feelings about this particular number. I will have to think about that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ati "number"?...lol :-) okay, ill take that!

    ReplyDelete