Search This Blog

Monday 18 April 2011

MY AWESOME PHONE



My dear awesome phone,
 I’m sorry for cursing you out,
 and occasionally throwing you down
Whatever would I do without you?
 I mean I wouldn’t even Snap Tu,
My awesome phone,
Without you I wouldn’t access Linkedin,
 and make fan of guys on mkz,
And how would I ever reply my awesome tweets?
Oh the thought itself frightens me!
 Without you awesome blogs I would not read,
Just think, no Crazy Nairobian or Boyfulani,
No Wamathai to find out about awesome gigs.
Sometimes I just want to throw you against the wall,
But most time it’s really Snap Tu’s fault,
And I know I never charge you on time,
And for that you serve time, shut out from life,
until a charger is found to revive.
They may say you’re so old,
texts come with dust,
But never fret, I love you nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment