Search This Blog

Tuesday 5 July 2011

TODAY IS RANDOM POST DAY

So I heard today is random post day. Just ask madblogger; he came up with it, but he writes about the naughty stuuf, I write about...eh??? :) Time to put down all the random stuff that’s in my head...in my heaaaaaaad zombie zombie zombieee...la la la :-D



Ati wewe ni mchafu hadi huwezi watch soap opera?:) LOL, that is why I love twirra, it taught me that I could come up with my own mchonguanos pap!!!!:-)
Soap operas!!!!! God knows all too well HOW MUCH I HATE SOAP OPERAS! I cannot for the life of me watch these programs; kwanza these random ones for nowadays, soi tu duena, Don't mess with an angel (haiya), sijui cursed by the river nini nini..eish at least kitambo there was Esmeralda and Paloma but those uwongos...iCANT!! I mean I am not trying to offend anyone but how do you watch these people crying and planning evil attacks all the time: we have actions movies for that evil that is made to look cool:-) kwanza those filipino ones where people are crying the whole damn time!!!!!!eish kwani hawachokangi? One of these fine days I might throw a shoe...........or two at the telly when kina my mum are watching soaps..too bad I watch other awesome stuff there!!! Sawa I cannot deny that the actors are beautiful and the songs are soemtimes catchy...heh heh, but I would, honestly, rather turn the TV off if there is nothing else on!!!

The worst part of it is all the stations bring these soaps...eish,  maisha bila dvd player inaeza kuwa ngumu!! Sijui at 6pm, before news, ata after news do not be surprised to catch a soap on air; mpaka I miss those countless repeats of Tyra on KTN, yaani I would rather torture myself with that than listen to people who can't speak English wail for a whole hour. And then there is that, it comes for an hour. A WHOLE hour!!Yet Churchill Live comes for just 45 minutes; even worse, comedies come for just half an hour!!!!See how unfair life can be? Then awesome series’ are cancelled lakini ma sopa bado zipo!!I am not the rowdy type but if someone organizes a strike to stop soap operas from being aired, nitakuwa hapo front line!!!!!

Yaani I think we need to find other ways to please women (and a few men; mnajijua:) Disover other ways for them to be lied to (in addition to menJ rather than watch them run home to catch what Victor manuel is going to do next and then sijui that mermaid..aiii, what is the significance of the mermaid by the way? I remember back when I was in Uni (lol) after evening classes instead of going home some ladies would rash to the TV room to watch the soaps that had already started and then go home late!!!!*shoot self*

What does one really gain from watching soaps anyway? At least comedies make you laugh??!!! Wacha ata niachie hapo because my fingers are shaking coz of the anger I have towards sopas..heh heh, besides nikiendelea I might be attacked on the streets by the women who watch them!!! (Na wako wengi)

God, I miss football!!!!!












Heh, na Nigerian movies je???? That is a post for another day; there would be too much hate for one day!!!

P.S: *Join the fight against Soap Operas* :-)

5 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha. Your nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh heh, but it needed to be said, sindio 'in my walk of life'? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ukweli isemwe .. KTN , CITIZEN n NATION zinatuput thru torture ( totally cruel and unusual punishment.. ) hata al Qaeda wakipewa hizo soaps siku moja mfululizo watarepent....nktesticals!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. heh heh Kim kuna hate mob I can see :)

    ReplyDelete