Search This Blog

Wednesday 22 June 2011

BUSTED....gettin some!!!

*I wrote this a while back*


I saw you the other night with that chic,
i slowly passed as I observed,
but you dint even notice it was me in disbelief,
and you continued...to get some!

I tried to leave;to stop from staring,
but I just couldn't get myself to exit,
it was the way you were kissing,
...as you were gettin' some!

She cried out your name:givin you motivation,
and you increased pace in response to the inspiration,
for me it was just a painful confirmation,
that it was you...gettin' some!

My mind ceased function:my heart froze,
as I came to terms with what I saw, just yesterday;it was my hair that you stroked,
shame on you...just loosely gettin' some!

When i finally got to leave,i wasnt thinkin 'that chic!'
it was now...'that bitch!'
you were so not worth 4 it;playin wit my feelings,
i left broken hearted,but more so realizing,
you were probably not that good...at gettin' some!

No comments:

Post a Comment